increase your knowledge about stain removal!
Learn what type of products to use on different stains, the risks of stain removal, tips and tricks to get the most out of your business, and more!!
You will learn :
* Online Attendees will require the below items for the hands-on aspect:
- Carpet Samples — including Polypropylene, Polyester, Nylon. You can obtain these from a Carpet Supplier
- Stain Removal Products — if you do not have these already speak with your chemical supplier.
- Different stains on the carpet samples including sauce, wine, nail polish, gum, and coffee.
- White Terry Cotton Towels
Zoom details will be emailed prior to the training day.
The CARSI team has over 50 years combined experience across the cleaning and restoration industries. Phill McGurk founded CARSI in 2020 after recognising how difficult it was to get training within the industry. Whilst there is some training available for the industry, it often involves extensive travel, time, and costs.
Phill is on a mission to raise the bar in the industry by providing education and training in a flexible environment. He has spent a lot of time and money expanding his knowledge, and now wants to share this with others!